Recently, the Ubisoft has released a new patch for their last addition to the famous franchise, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate on the platforms of PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Patch 1.4 Released, Improves Performance and Other Issues
As per the changelog, the update 1.4 improves performance and stability and fixes render related issues which were reported previously. The new patch is sized around 150 MB if you have previous update 1.31 installed, else 750 MB for those who don’t have previous updates installed.
Check out the changelog of Patch 1.4 below;
- Added DLC – The Last Maharaja support
- Fixed “Jack’s message” puzzle issue
- Fixed crash in World War I mission
- Fixed crash on Title Screen when downloading Jack The Ripper
- Fixed geometry corruption on Intel integrated GPU
- Fixed TXAA shaking
- Fixed several render issues
- Fixed several UI issues
- Fixed few online issues
- Fixed an issue where glitches might fail to award the player Helix rewards
- Fixed an issue where the permanent XP Boost from the Season Pass would not be present in some cases
- Fixed a typo with the Military Chapel’s bombing description
- Fixed an issue where the “Legendary Assassin kukri” would appear uncrafted and unusable after crafting it
- Fixed an issue with some achievements unlocking when they should not
- Fixed an issue in the “A Night to Remember” mission where the user could be stuck outside the vault in some rare cases, leaving no possibility to progress further
- Fixed an issue, in the “Jack the Ripper” DLC, in the “Jack’s Lieutenants” mission where the objective would not update
- Fixed an issue, in the “Jack the Ripper” DLC, in the “Letter of Intent” mission where it could fail without a desynch in some specific cases
- Improved performance and stability
The new update for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is available to download from UPLAY and Steam for PC, and respective stores for current gen consoles. Stay tuned for more updates!