To avoid losing the potential customer, Ubisoft has released its first patch to correct several problems in the Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. The version will be changed to 1.12, and improve things like HBAO + and PCSS, multi-GPU functionality. Ubisoft also launched a mysterious 30mb update, although there are no notes about changes.
This is the complete list of changes made in patch 1.12:
- Improved Multi-GPU functionality
- Improved render quality of PCSS and HBAO +
- Added meter VRAM in the video options
- Added HBAO + Ultra graphics options
- Fixed several problems windowed mode
- Fixed problem with Alt + TAB in full screen
- Fixed problem when switching screens in full screen
- Fixed several problems render
- Fixed several interface problems
- Fixed several problems online
Syndicate Assassin’s Creed is now available in most parts of the world.
You Might Like: Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate PC Vs Xbox Vs PlayStation 4 One