Ubisoft has authoritatively declared Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, the more recent emphasis on their colossally fruitful establishment, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
You can watch the trailer and the gameplay walkthrough beneath:
It’s a bloody marvelous time to be alive.
An age of invention.
So many clever blokes dreaming up impossible machines.
Sorting away more gold than Queen Victoria herself.
But none of those schillings ever make it into the pockets of the poor devils whose blood is spilt building this glorious empire.
The working class sleep walks through life unaware of the machine that drives them
Let’s wake them up then shall we?
Some of the features of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate include:
- A curved blade called Kukri for close-quarters combat
- A revolver for distance kills and finishers
- Brass knuckles for when a punch in the face isn’t enough
- Zip-line to buildings (Batman style)
- Assassin’s Gauntlet rope launcher
- Bare knuckle boxing
- Players can ride carriages
- Big Ben
- New and Improved fighting system provides more fluid and accessible combat
- Victorian London
- Two main protagonists, twins Jacob and Evie Frye
You will as play Jacob Frye, a Gangster professional killer battling for equity in the interest of London’s subjugated common laborers. Look at Jacob energizes his pack to break the degenerate stranglehold on London and bring the regular workers a brighter future.