New year, new Assassin’s Creed, and this time it’s the turn of the Syndicate.
As we all know, it is an Assassin’s Creed in Victorian London through the criminal underworld of a growing city. The cinematic trailer takes care to show the different structures and classes of this new proposal, while the gameplay is responsible for all this and remind us that we saw.
It’s a bloody marvelous time to be alive.
An age of invention.
So many clever blokes dreaming up impossible machines.
Sorting away more gold than Queen Victoria herself.
But none of those schillings ever make it into the pockets of the poor devils whose blood is spilt building this glorious empire.
The working class sleep walks through life unaware of the machine that drives them
Let’s wake them up then shall we?
Hopefully not as serious as Assassin’s Creed Unity and Ubisoft has found a way to restore life to the legendary franchise. Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate will release for PC on 23 October.
Some of the features of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate include:
- A curved blade called Kukri for close-quarters combat
- A revolver for distance kills and finishers
- Brass knuckles for when a punch in the face isn’t enough
- Zip-line to buildings (Batman style)
- Assassin’s Gauntlet rope launcher
- Bare knuckle boxing
- Players can ride carriages
- Big Ben
- New and Improved fighting system provides more fluid and accessible combat
- Victorian London
- Two main protagonists, twins Jacob and Evie Frye