On Tuesday we reported a rumor that Assassin’s Creed Rogue will come to PC in April. Apparently this information was not entirely accurate, since Ubisoft Montreal has just confirmed the official release date for March 10, and incidentally published minimum system requirements.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue coming to PC on March 10
Ubisoft Sofia, together with studio of Singapore, Montreal, Quebec, Chengdu, Milan and Bucharest, were in charge of the port of PC. Good to know that the Ubisoft Kiev is not involved, as if we see the port of this development studio (AC: III), PC gamers were not satisfied with the development efforts.
Those who do the pre-order of any edition of Assassin’s Creed Rogue from the Uplay shop receive one of the following titles in the Assassin’s Creed saga:
- Assassin’s Creed 3
- Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Deluxe
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Deluxe
- Assassin’s Creed
A Collection edition is also available in Uplay Shop and includes a collector’s box, free of conceptual art three lithographs in an envelope and the soundtrack of the game, along with a bonus single player mission and additional items such as armor and weapons.
Minimum requirements of Assassin’s Creed Rogue:
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 / 8.1 (only 64-bit for all systems)
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzh
- RAM: 2GB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600, HD5200
- DirectX: 11
- Disk Space: 11.4 GB