It seems like the rumors about Assassin’s Creed Origins were true after the PS pre-order card leaked picture, which only confirmed the existence of the title, but this time the thing is more juicy. Here we are talking about the release date, coming from nothing less than the exclusive cover of the magazine Game Informer.
Assassin’s Creed Origins will be released on October 27 – First Screenshots, Details and Feature List
Assassin’s Creed Origins Feature Lists:
- Work began on Origins before Unity
- All-new combat system, more focused on hit-boxes.
- As we fight, an adrenaline bar fills up and when the two attack buttons are pressed, we will unleash powerful docks
- New artificial intelligence. They no longer take turns to attack.
- There is no mini-map, if not a bar above the Elder Scrolls-style screen
- The protagonist will crouch
- History is still a secret
- The eagle vision is a subtle pulse that emphasizes objects, not enemies
- The game takes place during and ascent and reign of Cleopatra
- You can scale anything
- Both small and large cities include landmarks such as Memphis and Alexandria
- The leakage of the controllable eagle is certain
- NPCs have a day / night cycle and have their times to eat, sleep, work and do their needs
- The attack buttons are the right shoulder and the trigger. The left trigger is to focus on an enemy.
- There are treasures to find in the depths of the water (sunken ships, forgotten ruins, etc.)
- Personalization Statistical Item Removed
- There is a new system of equipment in which the players can improve specific parts using materials
- The leveling system has a limit of 40
- Bayek is not the only characters in the game, but the other is still a secret
- There are legendary items
- You will no longer be able to eliminate enemies more powerful than you with the hidden blade
- The buttons to run freely up and down have been eliminated
- The puzzles are back, more challenging and with less levers
- Many more depth in the branches of skills with three alternatives (Prophet, Warrior, Hunter)
- There are gladiator battles in combat sands
Assassin’s Creed Origins will be released on October 27, according to the photo of the magazine that has been published in Reddit, showing a Assassian on top of the Great Sphinx of Guiza, along with the title and a marketing phrase: “An empire falls, a brotherhood begins.”
The photos also reveal the different versions in which the new installment of the saga of Assassins will be commercialized. First, everyone who pre-orders the title will receive the exclusive “Secrets of the First Pyramids” mission.
The standard edition will cost $ 60, while the Deluxe will reach $ 70, $ 100 for the Gold edition which will add the season pass and Deluxe edition item; and finally there will be a $ 110 Gold Steelbook that will incorporate all previous additions into a physical edition Steelbook.