Next week begins the Game Developer Conference (GDC 2015) and thus one of the most important events in the world of game developers or we can say GDC is the world’s largest and longest-running professionals-only game industry event. The event will also include the company AMD, whose lectures focus on maximum use of the possibilities of DirectX 12 technology, TressFX 3.0 and virtual reality.
AMD at the fair GDC 2015 – Sessions of DirectX 12, TressFX 3.0 and virtual reality
The manufacturer is planning for several sessions, presenting their current approach to game development, where the first violin plays as the best optimization in games (DirectX 12), the development of future visual technology (Virtual Reality) and unsealed, open to all solutions that have a significant influence on the development of graphics (TressFX 3.0).
Below you can read the detailed schedule of lectures AMD (hours local time) – all of which can be accessed with a standard ticket GDC fair.
Monday, March 2:
- 10 a.m – 11 a.m: Welcome / Extracting maximum DirectX 12
- 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m: Advanced visual effects achieved through DirectX 11 and 12 on the example of the game Star Citizen
- 1:45-2:45 p.m: Advanced visual effects achieved through DirectX 11 and 12
Wednesday, March 4:
- 3.30 p.m. – 4.30 p.m: Without delay and cropping rendering graphics applications and solutions in the field of Virtual Reality
- 5 – 6 p.m: Optimizing for Games, Graphics Core Next architecture using AMD graphics tools
Thursday, March 5:
- 10 – 11 a.m.: Improved rendering hair in the projects Deus Ex Universe, which TressFX 3.0
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m: DirectX 12: The new quality in terms of effectiveness and efficiency
Source: AMD, Rage3D (photo)