And the day came, Windows 10 is now available for us, we could say that this is the most anticipated operating system in history, and never had been so desperate to see get a new operating system, and there are many reasons for this, the most remarkable is that “DirectX 12’s benefits are going to be greater for PCs than consoles“.
AMD and NVIDIA release the maelstrom of drivers for Windows 10 with new specific features and support.
The green team released the 353.62 version WHQL certified drivers, comes out as “Game Ready” and also adds and updates several SLI profiles.
AMD and NVIDIA Release New Drivers For Windows 10
- Assassins Creed: Unity – disabled SLI-AA
- Batman: Arkham Knight – SLI profile added (not through GFE)
- Hai Zhaqn Shi Jie – SLI profile added
- Killing Floor 2 – SLI profile added
- Metro: Last Light – SLI profile updated
- Motocross – SLI profile added
- MotoGP 15 – SLI profile added
- Squadron 42 – Star Citizen – SLI profile updated
- Total War: Arena – SLI profile added
NVIDIA 353.62 WHQL certified drivers can be downloaded from the following links:
On the side of the red team they have released the 15.7.1 version, which has full support for WDDM 2.0 and DirectX 12 for all GPUs based on Graphics Core Next (GCN). In addition, it corrects problems in a large number of titles.
AMD Catalyst 15.7.1 version drivers can be downloaded from the following links:
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 8/8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8/8.1 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit