Today Warner Bros issued a new statement regarding to the status of Batman Arkham Knight’s PC version. Although Warner claimed, Rocksteady is now leading its “team of developers and partners as we work on the PC performance issues that players have been encountering.”
“The work is significant and while we are making good progress on improving performance, it will take some time to ensure that we get the right fixes in place”.
Warner Bros also unveiled a list to indicate that in which areas does it support:
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and framerate drops
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptops
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers
As Rocksteady has dispatched a patch for Batman: Arkham Knight, but in real it just enabled AO (Ambient Occlusion) and Rain effects. So we could not consider it as performance patch.